YES! You read it totally right. While some users don’t know that there is an On-screen keyboard in windows 10. This feature is in windows from Old windows vista times. This feature can be used with the help of a mouse or any other pointing device. And it becomes even handier when your Laptop or PC is a touchscreen device. I also own a Touchscreen laptop and it feels very comfortable with this On-Screen keyboard. Many users don’t find it useful for typing purposes but it is quite helpful when you are using touchscreen and gaming devices. In this blog post today we are going to tell you different ways to open an on-screen keyboard in windows 10.
- 1 7 Different Ways To Open ON-Screen Keyboard In Windows 10
- 1.1 1. Opening On-Screen Keyboard Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- 1.2 2. Opening On-Screen Keyboard Using Start Menu
- 1.3 3. Opening On-Screen Keyboard Using Run Dialog Box
- 1.4 4. Opening On-Screen Keyboard Using Control Panel
- 1.5 5. Opening On-Screen Keyboard Using Command Prompt Or Powershell
- 1.6 6. Opening On-Screen Keyboard Using Settings App
- 1.7 7. Opening On-Screen Keyboard From Login Screen
- 2 The Last Words
7 Different Ways To Open ON-Screen Keyboard In Windows 10
Here we are going to list out 8 different ways to open the on-screen keyboard in windows 10. Let’s Begin:-
1. Opening On-Screen Keyboard Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Press Windows+Ctrl+O to launch the On-Screen keyboard on your system.
- This Will launch the On-Screen keyboard on your system.
2. Opening On-Screen Keyboard Using Start Menu
- Press Windows Button to open the start menu.
- Type “On-Screen Keyboard”
- Click “ON SCREEN KEYBOARD”
3. Opening On-Screen Keyboard Using Run Dialog Box
- Press Windows+R buttons to Open Dialog Box
- Type “OSK” and Hit ENTER key to Open On-screen Keyboard
4. Opening On-Screen Keyboard Using Control Panel
- Press the Windows button
- Type “Control Panel” and hit enter
- After Opening the control panel click on “Ease of Acess Option”
- Now Click on “START ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD” to open it.
5. Opening On-Screen Keyboard Using Command Prompt Or Powershell
Open Command Prompt by Typing CMD in Run Dialog Box.
Type OSK in Command prompt and it will open On-Screen Keyboard On Your Device.
Open Powershell By typing Powershell in Run Dialog Box.
Type OSK and Hit Enter. It will open the On-Screen Keyboard on your Windows Device.
6. Opening On-Screen Keyboard Using Settings App
- Open Settings App using Start Menu
- Click on keyboard Option
- Turn on ON SCREEN KEYBOARD by pressing toggle.
7. Opening On-Screen Keyboard From Login Screen
- While Opening your PC when you land on the login screen Click on ease of access button on Bottom Right of Screen
- Click on the option of On-Screen Keyboard
- The keyboard will open on your screen
The Last Words
If you are a gamer or you are too much obsesses with the on-screen keyboard like your mobile. Then you should really Use the on-screen keyboard to your device. We have mentioned 7 different ways to open the virtual keyboard on your device. These all methods all working and we have duly tried and tested them. IF you are still facing difficulty in opening the on-screen keyboard on your Windows device then please feel free to contact us in the comments section. We will surely help you there. Cheers!