Kodi also is known as XMBC is free and open source media player which was developed by a non profit tech. organisation known as XMBC foundation. KODI is currently available for various operating systems and hardware platforms for use with mostly televisions and remote controls.In this article we are going to guide you How To Install Kodi On Amazon Fire TV & Fire TV Stick.
We will be discussing various methods for installation of Kodi on Firestick devices. You can use any convienient method based on your tech skills. This article useful for the devices including the firestick tv(2016 and above models) Fire Tv stick 4k, Fire TV(2017 and above models) and fire Tv cube.
ADVICE: It is a good idea to use a good VPN to hide your identity and streaming history as it is easily exposable to your Internet Service Provider Or Govt. agencies when you are streaming with Kodi.
How To Enable Third Party Applications In Your Firestick?
You cannot install Kodi on your firestick unless and until you allow it to accept third-party applications. Follow the following steps in order to allow third-party applications installed in your Firestick:-
- Move to settings of your firestick device by navigating to the top of the screen and then scrolling to the right. The option of settings will be the last one on the list.
- Select Developer options from the device section.
- After Selecting Developer options enable the option reading” apps from unknown resources”.There will be a warning on your display but confirm the enable of option.
Now as already discussed we will share different ways for the installation of Kodi. You can choose wisely according to your skills. Let’s begin:-
The first and simplest way to download Kodi in firestick is by using the downloader app. This app. It is easily available on the Amazon app. Store.
Go through the following steps to download Kodi from amazon Store:-
- Move to top of the display of your T.V and then navigate to the left, you will see a search bar there, Press enter on it. And type downloader in it.
- You will see the application name with its logo on your screen under the virtual keyboard present on display.
- Press on the application’s name.
- Your application will be downloaded and installed automatically once you press the cloud icon beneath the application’s logo.
- On your home screen type Kodi’s URL address http://kodi.tv. Press Go to continue further.
- When the entered website is fully loaded scroll it down till you see various icons of different platforms. Select the android logo. This will take you to the download section of the official Kodi website.
- Once you click on the android logo you will be taken to a new page, you will have to find a blue color button named ‘ARMV7A (32BIT)’.Wait for some time, You will see a new window with download progress. Wait till the download completes.
- After the download gets completed you will be taken to a new installation window with Kodi’s logo on its top. There will be an install option on its button. Click on it to start the installation.
- The process of further installation might take some time. You will have to wait for the process to end.
- Once the installation is completed, you will see the open button at the bottom. Click the button to enter the button.
The last words:– This was a full guide to How To Install Kodi On Amazon Fire TV & Fire TV Stick.There are other methods to install the Kodi on your firestick, But the method we have discussed above the easiest and most convenient to use and is also the faster one to implement. We hope that we have guided you to install the Kodi on the firestick. If you still have any problem installing the application. Then please let us know in the comments section. We will help you in every way possible. Thanks.