Are you tired of entering your password again and again to your windows login screen? Entering a password again and again for smaller tasks is very annoying. Windows 10 allows you to enter 4 digits small pin while you log in to windows. But some times this pin gets slow and users get annoyed. Today in this blog post we are going to tell you the ways which can help you in setting up your windows on auto-login. You don’t need to enter your password every time you log into the windows. Though your privacy is also an important aspect. So, we have come up with safe and secure ways to set up your Windows 10 Auto login.
Two Different Ways To Set Windows 10 Login
We are going to discuss the 2 most effective ways to set windows 10 on auto-login.
1. Changing Your Sign-In Options From The Settings Menu
The simplest way to skip the login screen is by changing your sign-in options from settings. You can follow these steps to do so:-
- Go to start menu
- Navigate to settings and then move to accounts.
- Move to the PIN section underneath and now click the REMOVE button.
If this method does not work for you then you can move to the 2nd effective method.
2. Configuring Login Settings Using The User Accounts Panel
- Press the Windows and R key together to bring up the Run Dialog Box.
- Now type control userpasswords2 in Run Box As shown in the image below.
- The user accounts will appear.
- Uncheck the option”Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
- Press OK
- You will be asked to enter your user name and password for the account you want to set AUTO LoGIN ON.
- Enter the user name and password And press OK after Confirming the credentials.
You are all set to go and next time you log in to windows you don’t need to enter the password again.
Guys we have given you these 2 solutions to this simple problem faced by computer users in everyday life while using windows. If you are still not able to set up the windows on auto-login. Please feel free to tell us in the comments section. We will surely help you there. Cheers!
Keep Visiting Tqneek.com
We have also started another Blog you would like SelFishSystems